Insulation and Spray Foam Insulation
- Provides exceptional thermal protection
- Ability to be blown at 2.5 lb density into walls, with equivalent airflow reduction and greater R-value than cellulose
- Design integrity with virtually no settling, preserving thermal performance over time
- Resistance to moisture, fungus, and mold-growth
- Noncombustible, non-corrosive and validated to be formaldehyde-free
- Certified 55% (37% post-consumer) recycled content
Clear Efficiency will help you get clear on the efficiency of your home with a free thermal evaluation. Clear Efficiency is a licensed contractor and Certified Professional with the Building Performance Institute. We use building science to make recommendations on how to reduce your energy consumption before you produce your own energy with Solar.
The best way to insulate your home is with Clear Efficiency’s Attic Refresh System which includes removing the old insulation. However, the removal process is labor-intensive and can really add up quickly.
An alternative to the Attic Refresh is Clear Efficiency’s Airsulate Package
Clear Efficiency’s Airsulate Package includes moving the existing insulation out of the way to access the gaps around penetrations in the attic floor like interior walls, wires, pipes, and recessed lighting. We then we use our spray foam insulation to seal those gaps and create an air barrier separating the attic from the indoor conditioned air space. Now that we have an air barrier on the ceiling we can install a thermal barrier with new non-toxic loosefill Owens Corning fiberglass insulation on top of the existing insulation to achieve the desired thermal barrier R-Value. Air Sealing and Insulating your home properly will provide instant results in your comfort and indoor air quality!